Online Giving at First Baptist Church Huntsville
Giving is a crucial part of living in obedience to God for several reasons.
The Logic of Giving Online
Biblical References to Giving
• Malachi 3:10: “Bring the full tithe into the storehouse, that there may be food in my house. And thereby put me to the test, says the Lord of hosts, if I will not open the windows of heaven for you and pour down for you a blessing until there is no more need.”
• 2 Corinthians 8:7: “But as you excel in everything—in faith, in speech, in knowledge, in all earnestness, and in our love for you—see that you excel in this act of grace also.”
Three Online Options for Giving at First Baptist Church Huntsville, AL
1) You may give online through the internet banking option provided by your bank. Adding First Baptist Church Huntsville as a payee will allow you to set up single or ongoing online offerings to the church.
2) Another way to give is to print and fill out an Authorization Agreement for Automatic Withdrawals (ACH Debits) Form and return the form to Alison Hoskins in the Finance Office. In this form, you will designate what account of yours to withdraw the funds, what frequency you wish the withdrawals to occur, and the amount. You will also have the option of choosing your missions designation just like you do on the hard copy of your offering envelope.
3) Through our church offering envelope vendor, FBC Huntsville also offers E-Giving allowing you to contribute to the ministries of First Baptist Church Huntsville. This service allows another secure way for you to give through the debit of your bank or savings accounts. You will find instructions below as well as a link to our e-giving page.
First Time givers must choose the ---- " Not Signed Up Yet? Sign Up Here! " link on the login page to complete a short member profile. When this is completed, you may begin immediately making debit transactions. We currenly do not offer the ability to make credit card transactions.
You will need to authorize ACH bank transactions. Click the "View the Authorization Agreement" link. Read the agreement, and click "I Agree" at the bottom of the screen.
E-Giving is safe and simple to use for one-time or reoccurring transactions. You may view or print your E-Giving record at any time. However, please note that the E- Giving record only includes those items that you contributed electronically. However, all giving is recorded onto your contribution statement maintained by the church whether given conventionally or electronically.