Online Giving at First Baptist Church Huntsville
Giving is a crucial part of living in obedience to God for several reasons.
The Logic of Giving Online
Biblical References to Giving
• Malachi 3:10: “Bring the full tithe into the storehouse, that there may be food in my house. And thereby put me to the test, says the Lord of hosts, if I will not open the windows of heaven for you and pour down for you a blessing until there is no more need.”
• 2 Corinthians 8:7: “But as you excel in everything—in faith, in speech, in knowledge, in all earnestness, and in our love for you—see that you excel in this act of grace also.”
Three Online Options for Giving at First Baptist Church Huntsville, AL
1) You may give online through the internet banking option provided by your bank. Adding First Baptist Church Huntsville as a payee will allow you to set up single or ongoing online offerings to the church.
2) Another way to give is to print and fill out an Authorization Agreement for Automatic Withdrawals (ACH Debits) Form and return the form to Alison Hoskins in the Finance Office. In this form, you will designate what account of yours to withdraw the funds, what frequency you wish the withdrawals to occur, and the amount. You will also have the option of choosing your missions designation just like you do on the hard copy of your offering envelope.
3) Through Mosaic, you may contribute to the ministries of First Baptist Church Huntsville OR pay for an event. Only events allow the use of payment by credit card or bank account. You may only use your bank account when giving online. If you have not signed up with Mosaic you will need to "Tell Us Who You Are" in the blanks provided in Mosaic. When this is completed, you may begin immediately making transactions.
All records of giving whether you give online or in the offering plate will be recorded onto your contribution statement and accessible at anytime by logging into Mosiac.