Get Help. Give Help.
One Call Makes Sense.
GET HELP NOW...
2-1-1 links the caller to:
- Basic Human Needs: food, clothing, shelter, rent assistance and utility assistance
- Physical & Mental Health: health insurance programs, Medicade & Medicare, intervention services, support groups, counseling, drug and alcohol intervention, victims services, and rehabilitation
- Employment Support: Earned Income Tax Credit (EITC), financial assistance, job training, transportation assistance, and education programs
- Support for Senior Citizens: adult day care, respite care, home health care, transportation, specialized services for both young and old with disabilities, employment assistance
- Support for Children, Youth, & Families: child care, after-school programs, family resource centers, mentoring, tutoring, and protective services
GET HELP DURING A CRISIS...
During a disaster such as a hurricane or tornado, a 2-1-1 Call Specialist links the caller to:
- Emergency Shelters
- Food Distribution Centers
- State and Federal Assistance
- Volunteer Opportunities
- Grief Counseling
- Clean-up Crews
- Portable water, ice, food
- Emergency Financial Assistance
Dial 2-1-1 or toll free at 1-888-421-1266